10 Quotes to Motivate You
Writer’s block happens to us all. When it comes to writing a term paper for class, an important presentation for work or a blog post for the week, sometimes your mind just draws a blank. No good ideas come to mind, and the ones that do are just absolutely terrible. As you continue to procrastinate, your deadline gets closer and closer, and the panic really starts to set in. This is exactly what happened to us today.
But instead of panicking, we decided to use our writer’s block as an idea for this week’s blog post. Pinterest is a great tool for brainstorming. We used to the Big Fish Presentations’ “Inspiration” Pinterest board for a little encouragement in writing this blog post. After getting our creative juices flowing, we compiled some of our favorite inspirational quotes that motivate us when we have a spout of writer’s block.
1. Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity. –Albert Einstein
2. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do, than the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in you sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. –Mark Twain
3. It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. –Scott Belsky
4. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther. -J.P. Morgan
5. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. –Steve Jobs
6. Around here we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. -Walt Disney
7. Be so good that they can’t ignore you. –Steve Martin
8. Those who wish to sing will always find a song. –Celtic Proverb
9. You have exactly one life in which to do everything you’ll ever do. Act accordingly. –Colin Wright
10. You can’t stop the waves. But you can learn to surf. –Jon Kabat-Zinn
Let us know what quotes inspire you when you need that extra boost. We’d love to hear back from you so we can use them next time we get writer’s block! Look at our ‘Inspiration’ Pinterest board below, and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great quotes and ideas.
Thanks, Ben! That sounds awesome! If you want to get in contact, email us at hq@localhost. We look forward to chatting!